Friday, November 18, 2011

A Review of the Pre-Workout Supplement - Jacked


!±8± A Review of the Pre-Workout Supplement - Jacked

Occasionally I like to do some supplement shopping. I am not a big advocate of using supplements but there are some that may be worth your time. One of the hottest products around in the bodybuilding now is the pre-workout supplement jacked by USP labs. I see many people saying it is the best product they have ever used and tons of reviews how it blows other pre-workout supplements out of the water. Naturally curiosity got the better of me and I decided to try it out.

My first impression was that the amount you got was far too small for what it cost. To my surprise when I opened the container the serving scoop inside was also very small so it really wound up balancing out. At the time the only flavor they had available on the market was lemonade. Personally I am not too found on fruit flavored supplements.

As soon as I got to the gym I took 1 scoop and mixed it with a bottle full off water. The mixability was decent but the taste to my surprise was actually decent. It tasted like actual lemonade. During my workout I did notice a strong increase in energy which felt pretty good. Some things that bothered me were the fact I was breathing a lot heavier and my skin felt very itchy.

The energy was great but my breathing was so strange to me that I couldn't focus on my workout at all. I felt like I just could not take in enough air. My skin felt so itchy I couldn't do a set for long enough before having to stop and scratch myself. I decided to try it for one more workout to see if these side effects occur again and they did. From my personal experience I would not recommend Jacked. I had far too many strange side effects from trying it. To be fair the energy was great, but at what cost?


A Review of the Pre-Workout Supplement - Jacked

Home Projector Sale Baby Trends Double Jogging Stroller Buy Online




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links